Starting a blog, for both personal and professional use

Welcome everyone who travels through the dusty wastelands of the Internet! This is my little personal corner for sharing my home and professional projects. I hope you will find them as interesting as I do. This blog also functions as an educational experience for me, as I need a way to better my written English and trying to convey the methods I am currently learning into my home projects.

You might have already noticed that the two different pages in my sidebar and asking yourself what relevance do those two things have with each other. The short answer is, they don't. Again, this is for personal and professional use, and those terms in the particular context of this blog mean the following.

My personal use of this blog will be in the form of role playing articles and material I author. Anything from rules sets, to tables, etc., will be considered (by me) as a personal expression.

My professional use tie into my future prospect as a product developer and the methods I learn along the way. I will probably post things like Product Design Specifications (which may actually be useful for some in the role playing industry), and progression on my personal projects including links to instructables I have completed or used. I might separate the professional part of the blog in the future but for now I would like to collect everything all in one place.

I already have some things brewing, especially in the RPG sector of the blog. But that is for the next post.

Comments